Quiet and Peaceful 3

NorfolkNog

Just reading one of the above posts,  I think i`ve been dreaming, but then i though it must have been a computer malfunction, then i thought i must have had the wrong glasses on, but no, .... i could`nt believe it, it must be a lie,..........

HOWARD ACTUALLY SAID HE HAD A COUPLE OF HALVES............

I`m so disappointed Howard, you of all people, i mean,..... HALVES. :norty: :norty:

• Like 3

Just reading one of the above posts,  I think i`ve been dreaming, but then i though it must have been a computer malfunction, then i thought i must have had the wrong glasses on, but no, .... i could`nt believe it, it must be a lie,..........

HOWARD ACTUALLY SAID HE HAD A COUPLE OF HALVES............

I`m so disappointed Howard, you of all people, i mean,..... HALVES. :norty: :norty:

Probably caused after Mrs Nog was let loose in Lathams. Poor fella is now HALVE skint! lol: Yes I thought I had misread also!!!

xmas6 Iain

• Like 2

Howard and halves just don't sound right does it Lol. Nothing wrong with Mrs Nog going to Lathams, if she's anything like me she will come back to the boat with a load of stuff she neither wants or needs :naughty: but don't moan at her howard, we girls really can't help it Lol

Grace

• Like 2

Hi 2poofsandMum (sorry don't know your proper name?)

I couldn't agree more, a wonderful time to be out on the rivers I would imagine, just stick a couple of layers on and a bevy or two should keep you warm, just ask Howard about the bevy's I mean, he's had enough of em Lol

Grace

• Like 1

Hi Folks

Thanks for the kind comments. Just enjoying a Ghost Ship in the Swan but will post few more Richardsons pics for Grace when we get back :smile:

Oh you better had Howard, or oor Gracie will do what all women are very good at, NAG you, till you do put pics on for her :naughty:  :naughty:

xmas6 Iain.

• Like 2

Oh you better had Howard, or oor Gracie will do what all women are very good at, NAG you, till you do put pics on for her :naughty:  :naughty:

xmas6 Iain.

I'll be on the case shortly Iain

Meanwhile the barmaid in the Swan should get the friendly, bubbly, and efficient award. Well impressed :-)

• Like 1

All them boats.. I don't know how clive sleeps at night.. its stressful having just these! 

I notice also no hoseasons logo  :naughty: is this an indication that richardsons are going it alone without wyndham vacations?

New Hoseasons Logo (The Green one!) will be going on later I would hazard a guess Alan.

xmas6 Iain

• Like 1