Quiet and Peaceful 3

NorfolkNog

Howard, Can you please stop posting these.. I'm just off to work on the boat and its 3dc out there.. you are not helping  :pirate.

(It looks like a perfect time to be out though.. enjoy your break.. keep the pictures coming  cheersbar )

(I really hope someone takes the lord nelson on and makes it into a nice tidy traditional riverside pub..)

• Like 4

Hi Alan

My favourite time to be out - sorry to rub it in!Glad you like the pics.

I too hope the Nellie will be taken on by someone but it needs an awful lot spending on it and I doubt if Wellington will get their hands in their pockets. It needs a real philanthropist to take it on.

post-38-0-97783400-1418467977_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Awe, they are really cute, thank you Howard. Made me feel all Chrismassy now. While you and Mrs Nog have been swanning around the Broads I have been doing the last of my Christmas shop (total madness out there Lol) just lit the fire, my men are out and I have a date with a nice bottle of red but still would much rather be on a boat on the Broads, will be thinking of you :kiss

Grace

• Like 1

Hi Ron,

I have edited your post, I hope you do not mind.

Your sentiments of course were correct on the NBN we love posts about forum members trips on any waterways but especially the Broads.

Howard thank you for all of your pictures and information of your time on the Broads this week. We left the boat on Tuesday and for the previous week encountered almost empty Southern Rivers on most days like your self.

Regards

Alan 

• Like 2

We could have been on Lightning this week, but did`nt have any holiday left, so she`s being used by others in the syndicate. Seeing Howards pics is making more than a little envious.

I did`nt realise Swancraft hired in the winter months. I heard Royals do, but not Swancraft, do you get special  treatment for being a regular customer Howard?.