Quiet and Peaceful 3

NorfolkNog

Hi Simon

The heating on Radiance is fantastic and it's a very cosy boat. We tend to be in the pub at night cheers so just pop the heating on for half an hour before we turn in. We don't run it overnight. Swancraft gave us double duvets and we are snug as the proverbial bug in a rug. It is surprisingly warm! Best bit was December 2010 when it snowed!

• Like 2

Hi Howard,

It sounds very similar to Sliverlines, Silver Harmony, we never had any condensation troubles on the duvet, just the front windows in the morning. My only problem was too close to the glass at the helm, sunglasses were a must to avoid glare, and also as it was September I felt like tomato plant growing in a greenhouse lol:

xmas6 Iain.

• Like 1

We have a problem with condensation on our little boat used to be a right faff in the morning to dry the windows off.

Then I bought a well known window vac (half price). Wow windows dry in no time. It is so could I was forced to buy one for home.

SHE would not risk leaving it in the wrong home!

paul

ps It's handy for the car windows too.

• Like 1

I always wondered how much water you got through in one of those baths on a boat?By the way Mr Nog. Have you tried the Adnams Shingle Shells? Tried it Saturday and found it very consumable. Mind you I was no where near norfolk!

Hi Mark

Yes I have tried it before and found it very drinkable cheers

Mark,

Its now over two years since I had a proper ale of any kind, but I can still dream and watch the Nogs having a wonderful time on the Broads, good on em. :clap I hope you make a speedy recovery too, and get "fired" as we say up here, intae a guid pint of real falling down christmas ale! :naughty:

Jelous ??? You bet I am too!!! :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty:

xmas6 Iain.

• Like 1

Hi Howard,

I am surprised they did not moor at the side of you, that usually happens to us when we have the out of season weeks, after saying that we stopped at Loddon Staithe the week before last and we were on our own until a yacht came in for water just as we were setting off in the morning.

I must say that you are being fairly lucky with the weather down there, crisp and cold you can be dressed for but continual rain is something else.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

For the attention of the forum moderators,

I always thought under the term of our TOS, intentionally making posts designed to upset other members was a no-no,

Howard is posting stories and pictures, with the sole purpose of winding me up, all done whilst sampling the delights of Norfolk pubs.

I'm green with envy Howard, keep the stories coming after all I am a masochist. :naughty:

• Like 5