Question for any bearded gentlemen (or ladies as I am not sexist)

Baitrunner

I have decided to grow a bit of facial hair to see what it looks like. Just so happens to coincide with Beardcember (after a poor showing in Movember).

My wife and her cousin thought it would be good to liven it up for Christmas and suggested some Beard Baubles!

Now it hasn't gotten too long yet, but wondered if any of the bearded clan on here had tried these? 

http://beardbaubles.tictail.com/product/beard-baubles

I am up for a laugh, but not sure they will stay attached and I might end up with a mouthful of turkey and bauble on Christmas day :shocked  :shocked  :shocked

• Like 1

I have half a beard - does that make me less lazy? It seems to take a lot longer than going for the "clean" look. :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty:

I thought all good sailors had to have a beard - part of the culture :Sailing

Donny, my wife's cousin makes Christmas decs - So the web site being sold out wasn't going to stop her!

If I get any baubles attached - I will post a picture cheers

• Like 3

I have grown the whiskers in the past. Mostly in winter when working on building sites, and playing winter golf at the coast. The growing is the easy bit, the removal can be, and is OUCH!

Oh I have though had a tash since the late 70's, so have a start for a beard  xmas4

xmas6 Iain.

as a long term beardie (and not because I am Lazy either - but you really don't need to see my chin, and I prefer insulation). I cant see the attraction of baubles (Bah Humbug I hear the cry)

my beard first started at school, when in the 5th form I calmly pointed out the rule that sixth formers must shave, and grew my beard, it did disappear for 2 years in the 6th form (as per the school rules) and reappeared when I left school and has stayed ever since. It has varied from shortish to ZZ top, even long enough to put in two short plaits at one point - But baubles? (glitter is bad enough, one year my beard got infested with glitter at an enthusiastic party- it was still surfacing 9 months and repeated washings later).

Grendel

• Like 4

I started growing facial hair at about the age of 15, mainly cos it helped me get served under-age in pubs.  It started with extravagant sideburns, then a moustache and finally a beard, which I nurtured in various styles up until the age of 58, when I concluded that the beard looked older than the rest of me did. I have kept my 'tache and maintain the view that the best things to keep in a beard are edible ones.  Beer froth and dried egg are favoured. :wave

cheersbar

Steve