Team NBN?

JennyMorgan

Love it, that would be pretty cool.

The water? or the rowing? :naughty:  :dance  Maybe 40 years ago, deffo not now. My knees are complaining at the thought of it! :naughty:

Great idea though JM, for the likes of Griff and Robin and young Alan and all the other young ones. :naughty:

cheers Iain.

Ohh I say, I like the sound of that JM I could whip a few bottoms into shape that's for sure......but would just like to know how on earth you knew I had a whip? :naughty:

Grace

I really should delete this post due to its suggested act of violence and bondage! :norty:  :naughty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

Ohh I say, I like the sound of that JM I could whip a few bottoms into shape that's for sure......but would just like to know how on earth you knew I had a whip? :naughty:

Grace

I really should delete this post due to its suggested act of violence and bondage! :norty:  :naughty:

cheers Iain.

Who's supplying the handcuffs?  :norty:   :naughty:

i will supply all needed  bondgage and S&M equipment after all i am by name Christian Gray !!! and for thoughs that know the name all i can say is you dirty kinky buggers lol

• Like 1

Now, I really think you lot should behave yourselves, if not, I'll have to whip your asses Lol

Chris, not sure if I should admit to this but I know who Christian Gray is :naughty:

Now could we please get back on topic and talk about Dragon Boat Racing, anyone would think Frank (Mowjo) is about :naughty:

Grace

• Like 1

Grace,

At no point has this thread went sideways, far from it :norty:  If you lot dont win, you will ALL be handcuffed to the nearest lampost. JM as you live in the area I think its best that you WHIP them all into shape! See Grace never left the thread. :naughty:  :P

cheers Iain.

Now, I really think you lot should behave yourselves, if not, I'll have to whip your asses Lol

Chris, not sure if I should admit to this but I know who Christian Gray is :naughty:

Now could we please get back on topic and talk about Dragon Boat Racing, anyone would think Frank (Mowjo) is about :naughty:

Grace

as i said you kinky bugger lol

though think of my poor old mum get the books  2 pages in main person in the book is  the same name as her son and heir  must be said she stopped reading at page 4 lol

• Like 1

Thanks for the link Carol, looks very interesting. Yet again I just wish I lived nearer! I play the drums  (badly) so could do the drummer bit too  :cry