Easter

Gracie

Whatever your beliefs and however you spend it, have a lovely Easter everyone. :wave

Chocolate. chocolate and more chocolate spring to mind Lol

Grace

Eggs, eggs and more eggs and bacon of course!

Happy Easter everyone from us both. Only two weeks today for us.

• Like 6

Does any one else on here get the feeling that Geoff and Wendy might be going on their first Broads holiday soon, can't say I've heard them mention it before Lol :naughty:

Only teasing Geoff, you just better take plenty of pics, have a lovely Easter :kiss

Grace

• Like 7

Does any one else on here get the feeling that Geoff and Wendy might be going on their first Broads holiday soon, can't say I've heard them mention it before Lol :naughty:

Only teasing Geoff, you just better take plenty of pics, have a lovely Easter :kiss

Grace

Grace,

I try to come on to the forum on a daily basis, are you sure about your comment regarding Geoff and Wendy? Are they really going to be on the NBs in a fortnight! :eek:

Jings you learn summat everytime you log on here! :naughty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 6

Can I also recommend...the muddy puddle as an alternative shandy. As I usually ended up as chauffeur I was partial to a shandy...however lemonade tastes different around the country. One thing that always stays the same is Coke....so a bitter and Coke shandy...terrible to pour, looks awful, tastes great and with a consistent flavour. Although asked for one in Scotland and got thrown out of the bar.

Happy Eater everyone!

• Like 3

Well Easter is almost over and we have started packing for the holiday. Oh sorry just in case you didn't know, we have hired a boat on the Norfolk Broads. We had forgotten all about it, until Grace reminded us (bit of senile creeping in me thinks). and Yes Grace we will be taking lots and lots of piccies

for everyone to see when we get back. Just remind me on Thursday 16th April, to make sure I have packed my cameras.

AND if anyone happens to see us, come and say hello! but give us a wide berth, if coming in the opposite direction, Wendy might be at the helm and she is known to go into panic mode.

You won't miss us, it will be a big Orange & White Bathtub called Star Gem, probably with L plates in the front and rear windows.

• Like 5