Webcam

swallow212

Hi does anybody know what has happen to the wroxham webcam at Barnes Brinkcraft it has been down for sometime.

Also think I heard that Richardsons has a webcam at Stalham is that correct and if so where do I find it.

Like looking at these webcam when sitting at my desk and working!!!!

Thanks

Hello Swallow212,

The Wroxham Barnes Brinkcraft webcam has been out of order for some time and the Hotel Wroxham webcam for almost a year now, the webcam at Richardson's is also not available.

Here is a link to the webcams we have in our information pages:-

http://www.thenorfolkbroads.net/forum/forum/124-webcams/

Regards

Alan

I used to love watching the live feed from "Queen of the Broads" from " Broads Tours" but even over Easter there doesn't even show a snapshot that she has been out.

So have we lost this link too?

I loved the Hotel Wroxham cameras, but they have been off line a long time now.

With regards to Hotel Wroxham, they closed their account. Were fed up with it being damaged all the time, and nasty emails from disgruntled viewers apparently.

From what I have read on the Norfolk Live site they state that both (Broads Tours and Brinks) are off line for repairs. That can change quickly I suppose.

cheers Iain.

Just checked the Cams and the Horning Sailing Club one is up and running again, thank goodness for that, I was just thinking I might have to get some work done  :naughty:

Grace

NO polishing your SHOES today then Grace? :naughty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bump!

Has anyone heard what the latest is on the two Wroxham cams? I sure miss not seeing the bridge every day. :)

There is a rumour going about that a lady from Sussex is missing her daily Web Cam fix there. :naughty:

cheers Iain

• Like 1

I have emailed the Horning Sailing Club who will look into the 'frozen camera' looking down river today.

As for the Barnes camera, it was taken down for repair on Saturday 11th, I was there watching  :wave

Hopefully it won't be much longer before it's up and running again. Seems to be taking a long time though!!

I have emailed the Horning Sailing Club who will look into the 'frozen camera' looking down river today.

As for the Barnes camera, it was taken down for repair on Saturday 11th, I was there watching  :wave

Hopefully it won't be much longer before it's up and running again. Seems to be taking a long time though!!

Thanks Bill for the update. I agree it is taking a long time, maybe difficulty getting spares to repair it?

I think because we are all use to logging in to the Barnes one we are feeling cheated it aint working! :D Grace on the other hand is going apoplectic! :naughty:

cheers Iain

• Like 2

I think because we are all use to logging in to the Barnes one we are feeling cheated it aint working! 

We are!! We can't see our boat now!! If it don't get fixed soon, I'll be

complaining to someone as our moorings are advertised as having

a webcam, which we 'aint got  :swordpir:  To all of us, it's a security camera.

• Like 2

BB said

First the good news...........Horning Sailing Club Webcam-'down river' is now working again  :clap

Hurrah!!!

He also said...

Now the bad news.........Barnes cam still not working   :cry

Boooo!!!

Go get em BB rootin tootin shootin em down! two guns

cheers Iain

• 1 month later...

Hi Matt. Was told that 2 weeks ago! They were waiting

for a Cherry picker as although they took it down using

a ladder, putting it back up was another matter!!

If it does get back up today, lets hope that Inner Shed

get it back on line ASAP  :nosey: