Name the Dinghy...

JawsOrca

Ok Guys. I've registered Jaws with the Broads authority. First price to Grace (Another beer/wine when we eventually catch up!). 

Some good ideas though. I liked the "Nipper"/"Pirana" ones lol but Jaws is probably fitting! 

I'll have to get some yellow barrels when Jaws is being towed behind.. geez this is getting so tacky! 

• Like 4

I am well chuffed you chose Jaws Alan and thank you for the offer of beer and wine when we meet up but seeing as I went to all that trouble racking my blonde brain to come up with the name, I would have thought the least you couild do was offer me a free holiday :naughty:  Only kidding Lol, it would be my pleasure to have a drink with you any day of the week cheers

Grace :kiss

• Like 3

Lol i do like the idea of the shark teeth on the front! I dread to think what people will think though! 

Grace, erm geez free holiday.. I'll have to watch how you drive a hire boat first! You could try my parents too.. They have a nice dual steer boat so you can sit up top and sunbath :) (and more space for shoes lol) cheers

• Like 2

Excuse me, there is nothing wrong with my helming thank you very much, just because the odd boat, bank, tree and sailie thingy get in MY way it's hardly my fault now is it?  Seriously, I don't think I've actually hit anything (yet) Lol, forget Orca I like the idea of your parents Boat, sunbathing, helming with a glass of something nice all at the same time sounds right up my street  :naughty:

Grace

p.s Definitely put shark teeth on Jaws, I'm sure most people will think it's cool and if they don't, just look away, simples 

• Like 4

Geez you have got me thinking now how I can put shark teeth on the poxy dinghy!! grr lol

I'll probably get some pics of my parents boat this weekend lol it is nice to sunbathe on.. I must admit although Orca's hardtop is good for the "typical british summertime" its a shame for the nice day in june (or april gone).

cheers

• Like 3

Lol they actually look quite good.. Dave did say he wants similar! I don't think vinyl would stick to the pvc (and if it did it would probably come off when it's let down) ... I'll maybe see if I can find or make template and we can spray it on.. or make up a PVC pattern and stick it on.. (Maybe.. just maybe I can put a fin on the outboard too...) can't believe this lol 

I've not actually used this dinghy yet! (Infact I've not even seen it since I brought it year ago!) 

• Like 1