Bayliner 3055 Cruiser For Sale

Hi,

I'm new to this forum, normally on the other NB forum, but hi to everyone on here :wave

However...

With the announcement of my wife being pregnant with our 3rd child  :shocked  we are testing the water (pardon the pun :naughty: ) and putting our very loved Bayliner up for sale.

We have owned her for only 6 months, but have loved every minute of it, spending most weekends on her, we searched for over 18 months to find the perfect boat and she certainly ticked all of our boxes. I must stress she is not like 'most' other bayliners for sale, previous owner cherished this boat and is a credit to his care, we have also given her a good home and she will be treated to another full polish in the next couple of weeks.

Only genuine reason for sale is we want seperate cabins and more inside space for kids to play, especially now with 3rd child on the way, etc etc. If we dont sell we are not worried in anyway and will keep her, will just have to start setting up extra beds...

Part exchange or swap also considered, cash each way also considered. Let me know what you have if interested, anything over 34/35ft considered, must have gel coat!!!

Bayliner 3055
Twin V8 5.0L Engines (alot more echonomical than you may think!)
Very stylish factory dark windows
Dark navy canopy
Bow Thruster
Warm Air Heating
Shore Power
12V Fridge
Burner Hob
Toilet with holding tank (not many bayliners have this feature!)
Shower
New Navy Upholstery & New curtains 2015
Garmin Nav
Depth Finder
Spot Light
Nav Lights
TV/DVD
Radio/CD
Windlass Anchor
Sleeps 4+4
Safety certificate
Fully serviced
New antifoul 2015
NOT 1 dent, big scuffs or big marks! :norty:

Full details can be found here:Text :dance
http://fb.me/tfEylVwI

http://www.broadlandyachtbrokers.co.uk/boats/461

Edited by BroadScot
Activated Link

lovely lookin boat, we just need to whip those engines and out drives and pop in a nice Nanni with a shaft!

I jest she is a beaut, good luck with your sale.

Yes would then make an ideal perfect boat for many, but you can live with them for her sleek stylish looks and modern interior. You have to give somewhere ;-)

And I bet a whole lot quieter and less smelly than a diesel :naughty:  :naughty:

They certainly are, and you have plenty of spare horses :naughty:

But I tell you now, the sounds & smells of the diesels chugging along is like pure bliss to me, maybe childhood memories of boating holidays when I was a kid, but on a serious note I do love these beauties , they purrrr along all day and you can whisper to each other when chatting and you can still hear one another.

Depends how big your diesels are - lots of spare horses as well in some. :naughty:  :naughty:

Our last boat was a Regal that was quite rare as it had a diesel engine rather than the typical petrol they fit.

By the way - even when you get your bigger boat - you will still hanker for a little more space after a while, but the wallet normally tends to rein you back in (unless you win the lottery). :party:

Good luck.

Depends how big your diesels are - lots of spare horses as well in some. :naughty:  :naughty:

Our last boat was a Regal that was quite rare as it had a diesel engine rather than the typical petrol they fit.

By the way - even when you get your bigger boat - you will still hanker for a little more space after a while, but the wallet normally tends to rein you back in (unless you win the lottery). :party:

Good luck.

That's the fun part of owning a boat, you always want more :taunt:

We keep looking at centre cockpits, we like the look of a connoisseur boat at potter which is up for sale, but it has no rear door (something which we need)

By the way - even when you get your bigger:naughty: boat - you will still hanker for a little more space after a while, but the wallet normally tends to rein you back in (unless you win the lottery). :party:

Good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm0J0Jtdui4

they do go well with diesels in them!!:taunt::naughty:

• Like 1

Ha ha. Like it. Every time I have gone to Breydon to play it has been packed with hire boats doing the crossing so had to be good. Mind you I have seen a gas cylinder being picked up by the SOB and wouldn't want to hit that at full chat.

BH weekend will be off up to Wells so hopefully will get a chance to clean the engines out!! Got to get myself a camera I can bolt onto the rails.

Love the feeling when you put the throttles down and she launches off.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...