Quiet and Peaceful 5

NorfolkNog

18 minutes ago, Hylander said:

In the last photo of Ludham Bridge, is that another hire craft or a privateer behind you?

I deleted my last post as looking again, its Gleaming Light or the 8berth Dancing Light, I think from Herbert Woods, we had Gleaming  two years ago in May.

xmas6Iain.

• Like 1

Hi Eric

Neatishead is part of the Horning black hole. However got on pub WiFi. Good pub, very food orientated which I gather is very good. 

Jury is out with the beer. Two Woodfordes on, one guest (Charnwood Carousel  - never heard of it) and 3 in house brewed beers. Just trying them now but they charge full price for them even though they are brewed on the premises. I'll report back later cheersbar

DSC_0312.JPG

• Like 1

Aw, thanks Carol, the company was brilliant but a drop of Old or Humpty Dumpty would have rounded it off  :-) 

Similar ish situation here - however thanks to a very kind gesture cheers  I am looking forward to a nightcap of Adnams Tally Ho Ho Ho cheersbar

Will keep you posted :grin:

Gosh if only I lived near a Waitrose I would be able to buy lots of things I cannot buy in Beccles, ie.e Vol et vents pastry frozen together with frozen Chinese Pancakes, which I need for a recipe.   Oh well we will all have to move to North Walsham.   Glad you enjoyed your day in Cromer,  did you buy Cromer crab?   Where are you moored tonight?

You do realise you are keeping the rest of the boating fraternity entertained.

Monica.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hylander said:

You do realise you are keeping the rest of the boating fraternity entertained.

Monica.

Monica, you are too generous, probably got them all nodding off :naughty:

Mrs Nog loves a crab but not today sadly. Just having a swift one in the Albion and them back the boot in Wroxham. Then possibly the Shed giving the Hotel Wroxham and Kings Head a light touch on the way cheersbar