Quiet and Peaceful 5

NorfolkNog

Ha ha! lol:

I couldn't work out if they were for general consumption or reserved for more respected customers. So no :grin: 

Prices were a bit eye watering even though the Grain beer was very good. Quick look in the Kings Head. Rocking Rudolph so quick adjurnment to the Shed (I know it's controversial but the beer is good, reasonable priced and a friendly atmosphere) cheersbar

• Like 2

Howard, hardly nodding off at all, this blog is fantastic and don't you forget it :norty: (consider yourself well and truly told lol), seriously, please keep it coming it's just the best.........Thank you so much for the little 'Hello Grace' sign at my favourite place on the planet, very much appreciated, enjoy the rest of your adventure Mr & Mrs Nog :kiss

Grace

• Like 6

Really enjoying this as well. I can hardly ever get any internet coverage on my phone when I'm up there so I wouldn't stand a chance of posting on the forum never mind managing to upload pictures as well. I'm very impressed.

Have a good day - the forecast is looking like it should be a bright sunny day if a little cooler than it has been, :wave

• Like 2

Thanks Jean, hopefully Salhouse, Horning and Ranworth today so should get some more Broads type piccies. 

Mrs Mog is the IT whizz but it's a Dongle thing MiFi T Mobile which has been working quitexwell apart from the infamous Horning Black hole, Neatishead and one or two other spots :grin:

• Like 3

Hi, Mrs Nog, morning folks. I don't post on here, but leave it to 'im to do that, but just in case you're interested in the Mi-fi that 'e's using, it's this one,  TP -LINK M5350, which is only 3g, but it's worked a treat. It's got a 90 day ee 6gb sim card which you can get for £15 from Amazon, and we've used 3.2gb even uploading loads of photos.......

Won a Minion mug in the 2p pushers in Cromer. Got to be the most expensive mug in the world tho:shocked:shocked:shocked

Linda 

DSC_0030.JPG

• Like 5

Charlie is spot on about the fish, I have caught some of my biggest river fish in and around Boots and Boot yards (that's Boats to normal people lol) on the Broads and the Medway but always do the polite thing and move for Boots coming into moor :angel:

Grace Fish2

• Like 4