Star Wars

Gracie

Has anyone seen the new Star Wars movie yet? I am unable to go but the boys are being taken to see it this afternoon being massive fans, trust me I have lego Star Wars bits everywhere this morning and if I see one more pair of pyjamas with a Storm Trooper on them I am going to scream

Grace

• Like 1

I saw it last weekend, I was a bit dubious as the basic plot is similar to the original.  I thought it was excellent and cannot wait until the next instalment.

2 of my kids were leaning forwards in their seats with open mouths so I'm pretty sure they enjoyed it to!

As for the Lego be careful, bloody painfull stepping on small parts when visiting to loo at 3am!!

• Like 1

I liked it, a touch predictable but a good watch, we took my 8 and 9 yr old along with my 9 yr old's best friend as a christmas eve treat and the kids loved it mine had re-watched the originals (numerical order) one per day on the run up Christmas eve, this created a lot of excitement.  A good start to a great family Christmas, Back to work tomorrow afternoon I have fiberglass that needs to be laid.

• Like 1

The kids loved it, a few OMG moments in it apparently. A new, really good baddie in Kilo Wren, I'm kind of guessing what Star Wars figures are going to be on their birthday lists :rolleyes: Neil, been there, done that and got the shirt for stepping on lego bits in bare feet, I don't swear as a rule but I have made the odd exception for that lol

Grace

• Like 3