Hello From The Wench

Wench

Thank you for accepting me, Orca talked me into it. They think I'm funny wished the husband did. Well as it was going to be such a sunny day, we decided to do a few jobs to start off with, then a day trip, so we bought two helm seats because the original was past its sell by date, in other words a load of s***e, and he treated me to one as well instead of just cushion wasnt i a lucky girl. Plus they will swivel!. So every time we go on Bound2Please we do a job, so far weve put hand rails at the back of the boat, to help the poor old girl on the boat as she hasnt got her water legs, and he will insist on me wearing a life jacket cos he says ill be the one to fall in first. Maybe he wants to make sure hes got some to still make his meals. Selfish old git. So we had a good day, we also met up with Alan an  Dave for a nice chat and drink before they set off in their journey.

Wench

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gracie said:

A very warm welcome aboard from me :wave Charlie is well loved on here but he does tend to make the odd 'joke' about women being chained to the kitchen sink, I have a sneaky feeling that might stop now :naughty:

Great to have you here

Grace

I somehow dont think so Grace, They wont stop hes just a cheeky chappie as hes been for the last 43 years........

The Wench

• Like 3

Welcome inge. Jonzo we need to test the censoring inge is gonna give it one good test lol. Glad you joined. It was lovely chatting to you both. I do find you very funny so really looking forward to seeing you on here ;):hardhat:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, JawsOrca said:

Welcome inge. Jonzo we need to test the censoring inge is gonna give it one good test lol. Glad you joined. It was lovely chatting to you both. I do find you very funny so really looking forward to seeing you on here ;):hardhat:

You might regret this lol

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Wench said:

middle finger at the ready :hardhat:

I prefer the two finger method in case the first finger doesn't work ! :naughty: 

Charlie, you had best look out that Chastity Glove to keep the wench in check ! Middle finger indeed !:norty:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ranworthbreeze said:

Hello Inge,

Welcome to the forum from Tan & myself.

Sorry Charlie I could see no reason to ban Inge from the forum.:naughty:

Regards

Alan

You let my secret pm out to you Alan oooppppps  never tried to honest wench  (is there an icon for legging it?????????)

Charlie

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BroadScot said:

I prefer the two finger method in case the first finger doesn't work ! :naughty: 

Charlie, you had best look out that Chastity Glove to keep the wench in check ! Middle finger indeed !:norty:

no one finger will do

he ver has had