Richardsons RC45 and RC35

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi Clive, we`ll be on the Broads in late June, if we see Broadsman and get some photo`s, are you interested in me e-mailing them to you?. Regards .................. Neil.

Guest DAYTONA-BILL
Hi Neil,

we like photos, if we get some really good ones we would use them on the website or brochure (with permission ;))

Wow, permission granted, especially if a weeks free holiday on the new 36 centre cockpit is thrown in too :naughty::naughty::naughty::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest DAYTONA-BILL
She looks gorgeous Clive & team :clap:clap And what a great journey we have been on since the start of this thread! Thanks for sharing cheers

Not as good as the journey down the Ant on Broadsman though Jimbo :naughty::naughty:

looking very smart indeed clive you must be pleased with the way she looks ? im sure your guys will have her ready in time ;) i seem to remember you mentioning on here before you had brought three more moulds are they for later years or will you start working on them anytime soon ?

looking very smart indeed clive you must be pleased with the way she looks ? im sure your guys will have her ready in time ;) i seem to remember you mentioning on here before you had brought three more moulds are they for later years or will you start working on them anytime soon ?

The 35' moulds we have bought are on the yard, the plan is to finish the RC45 set we are now laminating and assemble them then lay up the moulds again. we then want to build a flybridge 35 footer as a show boat on hire from Acle next year with a single engine. then after the single level 45' boat has been developed (which we should start after Whitsun) the plan is to develop a sedan top for the 35' hull which we have had designed, this will hopefully be available next year too.

I suspect we will start working these moulds in the next eight weeks or so..

:wave WOW she looks beautiful clive, i'm impressed ,youve done a really great job keep up with the good work, can't wait to see her on the water when she's been finished, & with those sleek lines it's definitely got to be a SHE,( SHE ER PLEASURE ) :lol: lori :Stinky

Hi Clive

is there any chance of a full stern shot im a little concerned that with that built in seat & the transom lip if it long enough to be safe... if its the same little lip on the funnel craft i pointed out might want to think of putting pull pit there??

Jonny

hi clive, id forgot about that back seat,such a simple but very practical idea you see so many holiday makers sitting on the back of boats as they go along, now they can be a bit more comfy. good to see you have plans for so many new boats over the cumming year or two clive and the addition of the french boats, guess il have to start working away thro the newer boats now :)

There has been plenty going on over the last week but I did not put photos up last week so you will have to take my word for that :naughty:

all the liners are now in and most of the bulkheads are in. the galley units are nearly finished and the worktop is being moddeled. The canopy plug is finished and the mould will be started on Monday, the window plants for the canopy are nearly finished as are the remaining window trims and shower bits and bobs, also the engine beds are ready to be moulded.

the heaters have been positioned ready for installing, fuel lines in water pipes in and some electrics now beingducted in.

plus a few other bits and bobs :)

in the photos we have the Aft cabin, a galley shot and the mid cabin.

also the second hull is now being completed, we 'Back up' with the last layers of matting being laminated with grey pigment so it looks nice! (superstructures are backed up in white)

post-503-136713803939_thumb.jpg

post-503-136713803964_thumb.jpg

post-503-136713803987_thumb.jpg

post-503-136713804011_thumb.jpg