Met Office Advice -

Poppy

4 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Men who say women belong in the kitchen obviously don't know what to do with them in the bedroom :naughty:

Grace

That's easy, take up the hoover for them, a few dusters, and a few harsh chemicals to clean the loo, if you have an ensuite lol

Who says romance is dead lol. If they are lucky, might find a pair of rubber gloves for them too, even a pair with no holes to leak lol. 

I'm training the wife to use the Karcher window cleaner, but you can tell, she is deliberately leaving streaks so I have to do it... doh.

• Like 5

It only took 3 days of uncharacteristically warm weather for the climate change maggots to come out of the woodwork this year and make their presence felt on the evening news. Hottest June on record?  My a*se!!!!!

two guns

Steve

In June this year many of us were suffering with rain most days, some were tripping their heating or had set their heating at a low level. I can remember when June used to be the month, hot holidays in the sun in this country.

I suggest that they are playing a warped record:naughty:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-36841072

Regards

Alan

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ranworthbreeze said:

In June this year many of us were suffering with rain most days, some were tripping their heating or had set their heating at a low level. I can remember when June used to be the month, hot holidays in the sun in this country.

I suggest that they are playing a warped record:naughty:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-36841072

Regards

Alan

That explains all Alan, the BBC these days are from a different planet !!! :naughty:

• Like 1