Happy Ending!

BroadScot

8 hours ago, BroadScot said:

You do realise of course Griff that RT will have to wait till Tim goes to that place ! :norty:  I cannot wait to read Gracies reply when she is back online !:facepalm:

cheersIain

Ooh I'm not averse to a spot of Pole dancing...

...but I'd never delay my boat to watch it!

Now, this is the thing....

I think it is utterly degrading for women to take their clothes off for the gratitude of leering men, who, to be honest would not look out of place in a dirty rain coat, totally disgusting in my opinion

I went on a hen night a few years ago and saw the Dream Boys dance troupe in action and have to say I feel exactly the same about women who shout "Get em off" to muscle, oil and tanned men, having said men come over to you and having to rub baby oil on chests is also totally disgusting, to shout things like "get em off" or "over here big boy" is totally lowering standards of the female population, something I would NEVER do

Would I go again, hell yeah :naughty:

Grace :kiss

• Like 9

Ahh, that was you was it Andrew (or as I affectionately know you...old wusser? Please forgive me but I didn't recognise you with your clothes on :naughty:

The word gratitude in my earlier post was meant to be gratification, honestly trying to live up to this blonde reputation is exhausting at times, it really is :naughty:

Grace

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Wussername said:

I remember you. Weren't you the charming young lady in the front row. Me and the boys still talk about you.

Andrew, I think you will find that was Tropical Linda. :shocked  :wub:

And I wasn't in the front row, I was waiting for her at the bar, when she came in after her act.

"Allo moi darlin, are yer orl roit tergether?"

• Like 1

Well you can just get out from behind that sofa MM, I'll have you know some hens and me took pole dancing lessons as part of a hen week and I'll also have you know there is no dignity to be had crumpled on the floor at the bottom of the pole and covered in bruises, the shorts and crop tops we were wearing was about as sexy as it got :naughty: :party2:

Grace

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

Tropical Lynda. ah yes, well able to pick up a champagne bottle with her hands clasped behind her neck! 

Reminds me of Kenneth Horne on the radio, when they did a play about the death of Cleopatra -

"She was found with an arsp clasped in her grasp".

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vaughan said:

Andrew, I think you will find that was Tropical Linda. :shocked  :wub:

And I wasn't in the front row, I was waiting for her at the bar, when she came in after her act.

"Allo moi darlin, are yer orl roit tergether?"

Vaughan. I was there me old mate. Washington Club 400. Those were the days.! Have you still got the Campervan?

Andrew

9 hours ago, Vaughan said:

Reminds me of Kenneth Horne on the radio, when they did a play about the death of Cleopatra -

"She was found with an arsp clasped in her grasp".

Ere, you keep your ogles off me asp! You may think it's bona to oggle a polones willets or steam your ogle-fakes at some omi's lallies minus kaffies but it's nantes. As for that Gracie with her oggles on some omi-palone's basket...:shocked

• Like 2