Shoes

I bought all three pairs,  Grace (by the way, happy birthday honey xx) one pair is the twin of a pair that I got in Norwich in December,  but half the price. The other two are a bit of mish-mash.  Patent leather black court shoes and black leather summer wedges. Absolute bargains :default_biggrin:

• Like 1

I think the shoe gene must have bypassed me :default_blink:

Or maybe it's living up a muddy lane in the middle of the countryside for the last 30 years ... but here we go, from left to right ....

Boating shoes, cycling shoes, going out shoes and on the right (most importantly) my everyday shoes :default_eusa_dance:

shoes.jpg.c86ddfd92a71c5dd9d79ad1e0205670f.jpg

Carol

• Like 11

• 6 months later...

How come I missed this thread the first time around?

Must admit, I’ve lost count of how many pairs of shoes I have. They fill the bottoms of two wardrobes. Before she had me, my Mam was manageress of a shoe shop. We never could go shopping without somehow coming home with shoes. 

Earlier this year I ‘lost’ a pair of suede ankle boots, and didn’t find them until the heat of the summer had kicked in. Grrr. Annoyingly, I also managed to mislay one of a pair of black shoes that I normally wear quite frequently. Major wardrobe sort-out is well overdue!

• Like 1

Is it just me, or does it happen to everyone? Is there some diabolical biological process at work? I can distinctly remember going to bed one night in the 1990's, slim, athletic, well dressed...I had a tailor for gawd's sake...John Lobb shoes...and then I wake up in 2019 looking like the result of an experiment which involved feeding a whole pig to a grey haired monkey, shaving the monkey before smearing it in grease and then throwing it through Tesco's clothing department? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Adnams Girl - you and me both with the shoe gene.   I cannot even remember the last time I went out in high heels.       Just been and counted my meagre selection of footwear ,  14 pairs of a selection of Winter boots, walking boots, sandals, flats, pumps, boat shoes, more flats and me dear old slippers.    Oh it is good to be older and wiser.

:186_high_heel::187_sandal::190_athletic_shoe::188_boot::default_winko: 

Edited to alter Adnams Girls name who I had renamed Adams Girl , whoever he was,  wasn't he a lad at some time.

• Like 1