Shoes

54 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

That's what I mean, how many do you need? I have a pair of trainers for slobbing around in, and a pair of shoes to go out in, never needed any more.

Ok I have 3 pairs of running shoes too but that's different :default_smiley-angelic002:

Hi Jay you might need all three pairs of running shoes just to keep out of Graces hands, shoes , wine and chocolate are sacrosanct.:default_eusa_naughty:

Regards

Alan

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, ranworthbreeze said:

Hi Jay you might need all three pairs of running shoes just to keep out of Graces hands, shoes , wine and chocolate are sacrosanct.:default_eusa_naughty:

I don't think my thoughts or opinions on anything matter to her Alan :default_biggrin:

D'ya know, I've just been told that all of this recent stuff is going on without my knowledge :default_icon_e_surprised:

Ok, yes I've just acquired two pairs of black shoes and two pairs of dark green shoes (to go with a dark green Radley bag, Grace).

However, a lady can never have enough pairs of shoes,  matching handbags, knickers, bras, hold ups, perfume.......my goodness, the list is endless! :default_rofl:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, grendel said:

I usually buy 4 or 5 pairs of shoes at the same time (usually at sale price - then 5 years later when they have all worn out, I might buy another few pairs. (I should be good for 4 or 5 years now as I bought some this year.

Hi Grendel, we did similar at the Clark shop in Morecambe a few years back there shoes were on sale at 50% off and if you bought 3 pairs you got the fourth pair FOC.

Regards 

Alan

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Delilah said:

Ok, yes I've just acquired two pairs of black shoes and two pairs of dark green shoes (to go with a dark green Radley bag, Grace).

However, a lady can never have enough pairs of shoes,  matching handbags, knickers, bras, hold ups, perfume.......my goodness, the list is endless! :default_rofl:

God I love this girl :default_icon_kiss:

Grace

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Delilah said:

Ok so I think I currently have maybe four pairs of shoes, two handbags and I've run out of perfume!! :facepalm:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SwanR said:

Ok so I think I currently have maybe four pairs of shoes, two handbags and I've run out of perfume!! :facepalm:

So you're ok for shoes and handbags, at least I know what to get you for Christmas now Jean :default_smiley-angelic002:

:default_xmas2:

13 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Nooooo Jean, go buy more shoes.......don't forget Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life :default_biggrin:

Grace

Ah but I found my Prince Charming over 37 years ago ... who needs shoes ... just a few glasses of wine and a Spanish holiday! :default_eusa_dance:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

Oops

24 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Ah but I found my Prince Charming over 37 years ago ... who needs shoes ... just a few glasses of wine and a Spanish holiday! :default_eusa_dance:

Sorry Jean, my message was supposed to be a joke but I unintentionally upset the recipient :default_icon_kiss:

So instead I'll say a few glasses of wine? Get a ruddy case full down you, its Christmas :default_drinks:

24 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Um ... did you say you were off to work Jay? Seems you can get yourself into all sorts of trouble no matter where you are then! :default_icon_wave:

I know Jean, trouble follows me around. I blame my never take anything seriously personality.  I forget other people can't take a joke, ooops erm, I mean take some of the silly things I say seriously. :default_smiley-angelic002:

Still we've had a kiss and a cuddle (thats Grace and I, not you and I. Obviously you'd have known if you and I had had a kiss and a cuddle) and she has forgiven me and loves me again (I think), I'll make the rest up to her later :default_norty:

Another problem I have is rambling on....... :default_biggrin:

21 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Never! :default_biggrin:

You do know I am an insanely shy person really don't you Mr Nog.

It all started back in 1984 when.............

Oh sorry, I nearly started rambling there :default_biggrin:

9 hours ago, SwanR said:

I met my Prince Charming exactly a year ago on Boxing night :default_icon_luvlove: 

5 hours ago, NorfolkNog said:

Never! :default_biggrin:

Erm okay, Where you been for the last year 21 months? :default_biggrin:

Grace

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Gracie said:

I met my Prince Charming exactly a year ago on Boxing night :default_icon_luvlove: 

The same night you met me???

How dare you???

Who is he??? I'll ruddy kill him :default_sad:

I'm still taking your glass slippers back off again later tonight though my gorgeous Cinderella :default_smiley-angelic002:

Erm okay, Where you been for the last year 21 months? :default_biggrin:

Assuming the word year wasn't meant to be in there, thanks for your support babe :default_rolleyes:

:default_icon_kiss:

Just be proud of your charity, after all if you didn't so patiently give me your company all the time and listen to my "rambling", everyone else on the forum would be subjected to my nonsense even more so than they already are.

I did already say, the forum doesn't deserve you. If they didn't believe me before, they ruddy well do now :default_biggrin:

:default_drinks:

:default_xmas2:

• 3 weeks later...