Please Delete Me

JamesLV

Commander Straker advises that disorientation after alien abduction is common place. We have activated SHADO Mobiles to your location and Skydiver is moving into Oulton Broad with Sky One prepped and ready to launch!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ok, so here goes, I was a bit blurry eyed the other morning and saw the picture below on the BB webcam, I though the grey area above the middle front window on Omega and assumed it was the result of a light bridge interface, it's actually the shadow of the street lamp....

IMG_3814.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I originally made the post Saturday morning, on returning to it, realised I'm a blind eejit, and had mistaken what was actually a shadow for damage on a boat, in my embarrassment I removed the content and asked for the thread to be deleted, it wasn't (which is fine) so I re added my post to add context to what I was saying!

3 hours ago, thingamybob said:

I have a feeling that I have lost the plot here. Is anybody else confused? :default_icon_e_confused: Am I missing something?

I explainymost Thigamybobulator. JamesLV like many peeploders whiley - way the hourboles watchy Barnes Brilk Crafters on the Telebokkers or pooter screel. On the mordy James observale boat possibole thwackly bridge, deep folly! JamesLV thorkus postly his observale on the NBNloders, realizale lateymost not boaty damage but shadole from lamp postloder.

JamesLV ask moderlopper to deletymost his postage, but NBN peeploders begin postage Hank Marvin all trickly-how on the banjole and UFOloders. Deep joy! :default_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Honestly, been out for the day and just logged on and seen this, have you all lost the plot? :default_rolleyes: James, don't worry,  you don't have to be mad to be a member of this forum but it does help :default_norty:

I also see what you mean, go have a lie down, it might help lol

Grace

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JamesLV said:

I originally made the post Saturday morning, on returning to it, realised I'm a blind eejit, and had mistaken what was actually a shadow for damage on a boat, in my embarrassment I removed the content and asked for the thread to be deleted, it wasn't (which is fine) so I re added my post to add context to what I was saying!

Ah! That is where I got lost, I only read your thread after the original post was deleted.

Will you lot please stop confusing me!  I was beginning to think I was losing it more than I thought I was (if that makes sense). I think I need a drink! :default_icon_e_biggrin: