Gingerbread Man At Wroxham

JamesLV

I think we need to start a new topic on the terrible behaviour of gingerbreadmen/women on the Broads, it will make a welcome change from pirates, I can see the headlines now from a certain newspaper.......

"Gngerbreadmen/women takeover the Broads" Coastguard and BA rangers were called out today to reports of gingerbreadmen/women on a hire boat dunking themselves in the river, urinating on their Garibaldis and having bbq's on the gas locker, a holiday maker said

"This sort of behaviour is uncalled for, it really takes the biscuit, it really does" :default_norty:

Grace

• Haha 7

12 minutes ago, Gracie said:

I think we need to start a new topic on the terrible behaviour of gingerbreadmen/women on the Broads, it will make a welcome change from pirates, I can see the headlines now from a certain newspaper.......

"Gngerbreadmen/women takeover the Broads" Coastguard and BA rangers were called out today to reports of gingerbreadmen/women on a hire boat dunking themselves in the river, urinating on their Garibaldis and having bbq's on the gas locker, a holiday maker said

"This sort of behaviour is uncalled for, it really takes the biscuit, it really does" :default_norty:

Grace

Grace please leave the jokes to Griff, he can cope with the abuse :default_norty:

Regards

Alan 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1