Three Finals

Chelsea14Ian

Hmm. Yes Apprentice talent is sadly lacking! I am not sure James will win given his sacking from the previous company. Sara might win as it seems she is ready to go given an AMS rocket launcher! 

Strictly? Nooo idea, could be any of them. 

Sports Pesonality? Yes Lewis of course except for the tax revelations recently, that could lose it for him.

Dunno about strictly , but yep should be Lewis in sports personality , apprentice wise , I'm actually amazed James actually got onto the final being sacked for what he did makes him to me a bit of a liability , as others have said this series no one really stood out :12_slight_smile:

25 minutes ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Being a bit of a liability in business has never got in the way of many in business. I just think his Lordship could turn him into a a success.

Yea possibly after all he took on Katie Hopkins n that is a liability :default_biggrin:

Time they got rid of the Sugar telethon, its had its day and all those rehearsed "witty barbs and slogans" that Sugar utters really make me cringe!

Not least the servile attitude that Sugar seems to think they must all adopt towards him! "Good morning Lord Sugar" in unison.......yuk, yuk and thrice yuk I say!

Well who saw that coming ?? Well done Mo Farrah and equally well done Johnathan Rea for second place , 3 back to back championship's in such a strong field as is world superbikes is amazing .

Now my money is on Sarah to win the apprentice .

I thought Mo Farrah would do well. Whilst all you blokes usually go for the formula one guys, I reckon there are lots of ladies that think a lot of Mo and they are probably the ones who voted. I almost posted my thoughts on here earlier but decided against it - wish I had now! :default_norty:

52 minutes ago, vanessan said:

I thought Mo Farrah would do well. Whilst all you blokes usually go for the formula one guys, I reckon there are lots of ladies that think a lot of Mo and they are probably the ones who voted. I almost posted my thoughts on here earlier but decided against it - wish I had now! :default_norty:

I'm a bloke and I hate the procession of Formula 1. I love Mo but then I'm a marathon runner so have a common interest with him. I didn't vote though so you may have the third one right.

:default_biggrin:

The incompetence shown by the candidates in The Apprentice was impressive indeed.  A cursory look at their business plans prior to the start of the series would have weeded most of them out, but that wouldn't make such good TV, would it?  The scary thing is that these are the folks who we will be relying on to pay our old age pensions in years to come.

31 minutes ago, SteveO said:

The incompetence shown by the candidates in The Apprentice was impressive indeed.  A cursory look at their business plans prior to the start of the series would have weeded most of them out, but that wouldn't make such good TV, would it?  The scary thing is that these are the folks who we will be relying on to pay our old age pensions in years to come.

No after working all my life,I have paid my share.However my taxes paid for them.Many of them could not run a bath never mind a business.