Gale

Labrador

5 hours ago, Snowy said:

Pig shack blown onto A47 near Norwich. Police say they are not sure yet if it was caused by the wind, or a big bad wolf.

Could be the wolf, there was one escaped from a sanctuary last night but they didn't mention lung capacity on the news report.

Not sure why there is a wolf sanctuary in the UK though, we don't get many displaced wolves here.

1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

Not sure why there is a wolf sanctuary in the UK though, we don't get many displaced wolves here.

Probably because some prat with a zoology degree entertains dreams of letting them out one day. IMHO, there are good reasons why these blighters were rendered extinct.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When I got home after work there was a wall lying in my driveway, that and two trees down plus the top blown off another one, I think I've got a lot of work this weekend...

on the continent thay named the storm

Thanks a bunch... Frederike

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

As if in retribution for my previous comment, our garden has been taken over by Vulpes vulpes today. Not the wolf but a relative, the fox.   We had at least two of them, coming and going all morning. I hope they are not planning a new lair.

foxy.JPG

2 hours ago, SteveO said:

As if in retribution for my previous comment, our garden has been taken over by Vulpes vulpes today. Not the wolf but a relative, the fox.   We had at least two of them, coming and going all morning. I hope they are not planning a new lair.

foxy.JPG

This was in my garden today :default_blink:

3B508C92-1D63-44E4-9DF7-5B0B4D266631.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 19/01/2018 at 07:59, TheQ said:

When I got home after work there was a wall lying in my driveway, that and two trees down plus the top blown off another one, I think I've got a lot of work this weekend...

It was probably the bloody elephant!