Carbon Dioxide = Beer Shortage

Griff mate very few antibiotics have a proscription on alcoholic consumption and most GPs and dentists frankly would know or care there is a difference. Which is why they all say the same BS. Metronidazole ( flagyl) is one. 

And the sulphanilomides  

If youve just got amoxycillin or augmentin no reason not to drink away safely and so on. 

M

• Thanks 1

What has occurred with my gnashers is an on going thing.  My dentist reckons I'm doing very well as both my Mum n Dad had lost theirs way before they got to the age I am now.   So I get a tooth cracked / broke and its gets fixed regular like.  Only this time an infection set in.  I commenced a course of Amoxycillin which historically normally does the trick.  Not this time though.  Sunday evening I even missed the regular visit to the pub.  Side of dish swollen, much pain despite Brufin and paracetamol.  What did help was putting an action film combined with dark rum and pacing around the lounge.  After visiting dentist I am now on Metronidazole until Sunday then back to dentist.  First drink allowed 24 x Hrs after last tablet - and do you know what - It's a breeze.  I'll volunteer to be duty driver on Sunday too.  Anything is better than a gum infection / toothache

Griff

• Like 1

The cereal crops are up at this time of year and demand for fertiliser practically zero hence this is when ammonia plants and downstream production facilities are maintained. 

Sorry John was that a joke ?

And you have heard of the Rheinheitsgebot I assume...LOL ?

he he

The Germans also brew Ales as well, so do the Belgians. The aforementioned regs insist that ONLY water, hops and Malt are used. Slow bottom (lagers) and more speedy top fermentations (Ales) and the temperature of fermentaion (lagers cold Ales warm) etc are main differences between Ales and Lagers but not all German or Belgian beers are lagers. Whilst resident in belgium I tried hard to sample some of the over 2500 different beers readily available.

Wheat beers are still my fav though.

M

27 minutes ago, psychicsurveyor said:

I tried that once,  I fell over and passed out, 

That's your problem, you only tried it once.

Never give up :default_beerchug:

2 hours ago, Malanka said:

Sorry John was that a joke ?

And you have heard of the Rheinheitsgebot I assume...LOL ?

he he

The Germans also brew Ales as well, so do the Belgians. The aforementioned regs insist that ONLY water, hops and Malt are used. Slow bottom (lagers) and more speedy top fermentations (Ales) and the temperature of fermentaion (lagers cold Ales warm) etc are main differences between Ales and Lagers but not all German or Belgian beers are lagers. Whilst resident in belgium I tried hard to sample some of the over 2500 different beers readily available.

Wheat beers are still my fav though.

M

Our HQ was in Mannedorf and the hotel that I stayed at in Rapperswil used to brew it's own white beer. It gave you the most fearsome headache ever. I think itt was the Hotel Speer but it is a few years back now.