The Nbn 2019 Forum Calendar

JanetAnne

Yup, guess who? Timbo rang me this morning and said its been decided that I should get this years calendar up and running. Of course he never actually said who had decided so, if you are reading this, thanks..... I think! :default_biggrin:

Its time to get the wheels in motion and pop into Boots and have all those summer films developed ready for this years selection. September is here already and we have all had some glorious times afloat this year, it seems the brown is something called suntan rather than rust!

Our forum calendar is always popular, from submitting your photo's and then the picture selection process right through to being able to enjoy the finished result for the next twelve months. It also provides you, the members, with a chance to help with the running costs of the forum. As you can imagine, all forums have costs involved so, at the size and level the NBN runs at, it is important that we keep the finances coming in to ensure our ongoing success.

So, lets be having your images of the Broads in all their glory. I have just browsed the picture thread (and bumped it of course) and there are some glorious pictures already. You now have just a few weeks to submit your finest!

Entries will close 30th September with the voting taking place the first two weeks of October. That means a month to put it all together and print and the finish article will be out at the beginning of December. 

Any questions, comments etc on this thread please so we can keep the picture thread for the pictures.

Cheers all

10 hours ago, JanetAnne said:

. . . . . . . Entries will close 30th September with the voting taking place the first two weeks of October. That means a month to put it all together and print and the finish article will be out at the beginning of December. . . . .

That's  a blow.  We aren't starting our holiday until 29th September.   I'll have to look through last year's  to see what I can find!!

9 hours ago, Mouldy said:

That's  a blow.  We aren't starting our holiday until 29th September.   I'll have to look through last year's  to see what I can find!!

If people think that's a bit early we can move the date a couple of weeks later?