Hi

Tiny

Hi to everyone on nbn I joined a few weeks ago have been mega busy decorating and looking after my old mum and my father in law so not had time to post my family and I are back to the broads in just over three weeks really looking forward to being back my wife and I have been boating on the broads for over twenty years I have two older children and two still at home and a lovely but lively dog my wife works in a care home and I am retired from the Royal Navy hope to see some of you all soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Norfolk Broads Network

• Like 3

Thanks all for the welcome We are hiring from bridge craft Acle (Richmond Bridge) I think this was a richardsons boat that we have hired before a few times or a very similar one it is the first time we have hired from bridge craft but have hired from most of the hire company's at some point we have mostly hired from Horning pleasurecraft , Richardsons and  Royalls. As for the navy Griff I was a killick  stoker three badge Stoker when I picked up my hook I Left in medical discharge in 1994.