The Perfect Cottage.

Hi all as to seeing that beautiful  Cottage in the picture that you can Hire I went to one in Catfield last year October 2018 called Violet Cottage as its  Thatched Roof as well . As I do like Boating on the River but had to settle for being on Dry Land due  to me having two Operations with in the Space of Three months One for my whole  Left Knee replacement Two having this New Hearing Aid called Cochlear as I did want to see Griff at Sutton Staithe as he wont have to shout at me any more lol with perfect Hearing now  while they where there on the  Lads  week but my Lady friend had put her foot down upon me going to seeing him as I really do apologise to Griff  for not turning up that evening in October 2018. A part from that I've booked up again this year.  2019 

Andrew Cook 

• Like 5

It is a hire cottage and has a lovely waterside garden with mooring overlooking the Broad. Did you hire it 140153?

No I was just walking past it last June - I was hiring a cruiser at the time.

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app
  • Thanks 1

Hi as to answer  Griffs question why? When it comes to women putting their Foot down they always Wins as she I have to obey as I've know her for over Forty Years . As to Polly I would like to say thank you as it's great been able to hear as I was Born Deaf with Ordinary Hearing Aids now with Cochlear it's beautiful to hear the Birds and Boat Engine and other things on the Broads that I've not heard since that  time.  A word in Griffs ear he won't need to shout at me any more but I can still Lip read so I be  watching  with  his P & Q. lol.

Andrew Cook

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Andrew - Great news ref your hearing capabilities.  I reckon it'll take ages for the novelty to wear off of being able to hear sounds all around you that we take for granted.  As you come to naturally use your new found hearing capability all the time and it becomes second nature, will your lip reading prowess falter as it will now not be required? - I hope not, handy tool to have in your locker is that.

Mind you, there is a down side to all this, you won't have any excuse when your lady friend is giving you a verbal ear bashing,  nor will you now be able to 'Turn a deaf ear' !

Griff

• Haha 2