Bargain Shares On Moonlight Shadow

Guest GreenJack

I have looked online at all of the broads BCBM boats, even having been shown around Moonlight Shadow by a wonderful member of this forum.

Unfortunately the time not being right for me in the current climate, I have maintained the details of Jay for the future 

We were shown around Moonlight Shadow back in 2015/6, having moored behind her in Norwich and we were invited aboard by Sue, who was chairperson of the syndicate before Jay. We fell in love with MS and the idea of the syndicate then, but we weren’t then in a position to join any syndicate as we were carers of my elderly Mam, so life was a bit unpredictable.

Sometimes you just have to wait for the good times to come around.

That’s a thought that keep recurring to me at present.

• Like 3

Not really the time to buy into or sell from a syndicate. We have two owners selling on Silver Cloud due to ill heath and I think all the syndicates have availability at the moment.

Silver Cloud at Thurne during the last part-week of normality.

Fred

Silver Cloud Thurne Mill

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Silver Cloud does look a beautiful boat. Of course Dave Whitworth’s videos are also a great advert. I have wondered how other syndicate members feel about seeing their boat on so many videos. It will be the same on Thunder now that Russell Thomson has bought in.