Mobile Coverage

O2 seems reasonable these days actually. Maybe not always the fastest data speeds, but it seems to have decent coverage.

My work phone is on O2 and seems to have signal most places whereas my own (Vodafone) doesn't always quite manage it. EE doesn't seem any better than Vodafone, particularly when you consider how much of a premium they charge for their 'superior' network.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldgregg said:

O2 seems reasonable these days actually. Maybe not always the fastest data speeds, but it seems to have decent coverage.

My work phone is on O2 and seems to have signal most places whereas my own (Vodafone) doesn't always quite manage it. EE doesn't seem any better than Vodafone, particularly when you consider how much of a premium they charge for their 'superior' network.

Asda piggy back off EE I believe 

I pay my 02 bill and the other phone goes through the company.

. Where I'm moored in Brundall the only phone signal I can get is Vodafone so we've both had to switch to that. The only problem is their App and call center are both absolutely diabolical.

If I hear the phrase "I will surely help you with that Mr Steve" ever again it will be too soon :default_2gunsfiring_v1:

• Thanks 1

• 4 years later...
On 08/08/2019 at 07:56, Cockatoo said:

. Where I'm moored in Brundall the only phone signal I can get is Vodafone so we've both had to switch to that. The only problem is their App and call center are both absolutely diabolical.

If I hear the phrase "I will surely help you with that Mr Steve" ever again it will be too soon :default_2gunsfiring_v1:

Sorry to resurrect such an old one, but I'm looking for a new phone and switch from EE. I'm moored in Brundall too and I wonder if you're still with vodafone and happyt?