Hardly Surprising!!

JennyMorgan

I do think you are being unfair to Gt Yarmouth.     it is the same old story once you get a bad reputation everyone makes sure it is maintained.      Everywhere has its downside and I dont care where you are talking about.   Lets face it even on the Queen's doorstep there are rough sleepers etc.       A lot of people end up on the wrong end of the tracks through no fault of their own.     Deprivation in this country is everywhere  ,  that is where money should be spent.      Some folk cant help themselves I agree but just because you are on a what is referred as a luxury cruise , at that price for a ticket I would doubt it was that luxurious, it doesnt mean to say you are going to visit the most exotic and luxurious places in the world.   Lets face it on a cold and rainy day anywhere can be daunting.   

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JennyMorgan said:

Should have dropped off at Staithes!

https://www.yorkshire.com/places/yorkshire-coast/staithes

Staithes is beautiful.      Especially if you like being 'christened' by SeaGulls at  every moment.      Our car was unrecognisable when we left.   It was completely pebble dashed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hylander said:

Staithes is beautiful.      Especially if you like being 'christened' by SeaGulls at  every moment.      Our car was unrecognisable when we left.   It was completely pebble dashed

Ha ha, yes ours was the same! 🙂