Wanted Alphacraft Or Aquafibre Etc. Centre Cockpit

Hi Guys

First time for me posting on this site..Hope I am in the right place.

We are searching for a Alphacraft or Aquafibre Etc....centre cockpit upto 35ft...

we have hired loads of boats on the broads and have decided to purchase or own..

Just come back from 5 days on Swan Rapture from Richardson’s.

All your help and advice would be much appreciated.

Regards

Ray

31 minutes ago, OldBerkshireBoy said:

What`s the budget?

Isn't that the just question! NYA have a stunning Sheerline 35 for £140k, just reduced from £150k :default_shocked1animated:

EDIT: To add, Silverline have recently put an Alpha 29CC up for sale too for £65k.

8 minutes ago, MaceSwinger said:

Isn't that the just question! NYA have a stunning Sheerline 35 for £140k, just reduced from £150k :default_shocked1animated:

EDIT: To add, Silverline have recently put an Alpha 29CC up for sale too for £65k.

I just peeked at NBS and it's the Alpha 42 from Silverline that's 65k, the 29 is a snip at a mere 50k.......:default_biggrin:

https://www.richardsonsboatsales.net/

Richardsons have a selection of boats for sale currently including some centre cockpit models which may fit the bill.

You haven't mentioned a budget yet but however much that turns out to be always allow a decent margin for upgrades/improvements/repairs etc to be carried out pretty much straight away after purchase, there will usually be something that needs doing unless you are lucky enough to be operating at the top end of the market.

1 hour ago, Ray49 said:

Hi Guys

First time for me posting on this site..Hope I am in the right place.

We are searching for a Alphacraft or Aquafibre Etc....centre cockpit upto 35ft...

we have hired loads of boats on the broads and have decided to purchase or own..

Just come back from 5 days on Swan Rapture from Richardson’s.

All your help and advice would be much appreciated.

Regards

Ray

:default_icon_wave:  :default_welcome:

2 bits of good advice from OBB 

From what I hear the market is very lively at the moment which will keep upward pressure on prices. 

I'm no expert but would guess you could get something around that particularly if you are wiiling to do some work, internal refitting, sealing windows etc. 

Buy by all means but I suggest that you hang on until at least October, prices traditionally drop before Christmas when people off-load their once loved hole in the water before the winter costs start kicking in, next year's mooring fees start looming their ugly heads and the sellers become increasingly desperate to sell.  During the lean winter boat salesmen also become keen to sell a boat or two, even if it means a drop in commission. Become a fender kicker and prepared to barter hard!

• Like 3