Lewis Hamilton 7 Times World Champion

Chelsea14Ian

19 hours ago, psychicsurveyor said:

HMRC’s UK Income Tax Liabilities Statistics, published in 2019, put Hamilton among the top 5,000 highest tax payers in the UK.

Yes but why let facts get in the way of good old passive racism? :default_gbxhmm:

the fact people need to quote 7 year old articles about tax avoidance says more to me about them than it does about LH.

Any company avoids taxes & claims back VAT where possible, it’s good business sense. And the thought of LH sitting there filling out his own import deceleration is laughable - he probably didn’t even know about the avoidance until it hit the papers...

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, HemsbyPie said:

Yes but why let facts get in the way of good old passive racism? :default_gbxhmm:

the fact people need to quote 7 year old articles about tax avoidance says more to me about them than it does about LH.

Any company avoids taxes & claims back VAT where possible, it’s good business sense. And the thought of LH sitting there filling out his own import deceleration is laughable - he probably didn’t even know about the avoidance until it hit the papers...

Are you suggesting that my views on LH are motivated by racism ? If so, I suggest you withdraw immediately !

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Poppy said:

Are you suggesting that my views on LH are motivated by racism ? If so, I suggest you withdraw immediately !

Absolutely, this thread has nothing to do with the colour of the man's skin, the suggestion is disgusting. Apart from the fact he tells awful jokes, Pops is a thoroughly decent human being and certainly not a racist

Now if people can't refrain from making such comments then don't comment at all

It's time this thread ended

Grace x

• Like 4