Dame Shingles

Chelsea14Ian

Thought I'd turned a corner.Seemd not,went  back on strong pain killers on Sunday.Just taken Dihydrocodeine .Hoping to go all day without pain relief, but the pain not easing.Have taken paracetamol too.Now in the third week of this.For sure this has knocked my recovery back.Look forward to a day without  pain.

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Thought I'd turned a corner.Seemd not,went  back on strong pain killers on Sunday.Just taken Dihydrocodeine .Hoping to go all day without pain relief, but the pain not easing.Have taken paracetamol too.Now in the third week of this.For sure this has knocked my recovery back.Look forward to a day without  pain.

Ian, sorry to read this but isn`t there an existing thread(s) regarding your health updates.

• Like 1

Okay shingles  has affected  my spelling also.Have had shingles  before I was about fourteen.Not so bad.This has hit me hard,due to my operation.The most worrying  thing is,my breathing which has got worse with shingles. Have spoken with our GP.Last Thursday  she will phone me this Thursday to check on my progress.