Tides

NorfolkNog

1 hour ago, NorfolkNog said:

NL looking good BTW 

That’s good to know.  The old girl (NL, not the wife) is probably feeling a bit neglected to be honest.  We’ve not been up since New Years Day as I’ve been working hard on the bungalow.  We’ve nearly finished now, so hope to be up Sunday week for the day.  I fear that she may be looking a bit green and in need of some tlc!

Have a good night and enjoy the beer!!

• Like 1

Hi Helen 

Currently moored at Neatishead 

Bit breezy but no issues 

Springs set so if the wind does get up while we're in the pub we'll be fine

Mrs Nog thinks the worst of the wind will be on Friday when we hand the boat back :default_crying1animated:

Keep well tucked up at Brooms and take care!! 

Look forward to our next Breydon crossing! 

• Like 4

Good thinking hunkering down at Neatishead. Nice and sheltered and one of the best pubs nearby. We are getting buffeted about a bit, but it seems to have calmed down since earlier this evening (wise move being in the pub during the worst of it). 

Friday looks a bit worrying. They were saying on the East local weather forecast this evening that they've upgraded the warning for the storm due on Friday to amber. 

• Like 1

Friday does look like being the worst day from everything I've heard. Only make essential journeys. We have plans for the weekend but will wait until closer to see what the forecast looks like as to whether we go.

Glad you're both safely moored up. It did look rather choppy along by the moorings down here this evening.