Tides

NorfolkNog

I went to the boat today as materials for my building project at home failed to turn up. I had some jobs to do onboard and decided by lunchtime i should do a river trial! Only went as far as a deserted Womack Island. A breezy, but sunny day. Hope to be out properly next week…😎

• Like 2

4 hours ago, YnysMon said:

Might there be Nogs about?

Absolutely Helen :default_beerchug:

From what I've seen levels up North are pretty much what you would expect for the time of year. 

I understand levels down South are pretty much settled down now. I guess the Westerly winds have helped. Very warm too. Should be a very good week on MS. 

• Like 2

Oh goodness. Well you’re down south. But it could still be a trick with a photo from yesterday. However Smoggy looks pretty confident so I’m presuming you might have stopped at Somerleyton. 

But I can’t just copy someone else’s answer so I’m off to check my folder of photos of pubs!!!

• Haha 1

Noooooooo ....  since a certain member left I deleted my folder of photos of pubs designed to allow the person who rarely visits a pub to stand a chance in this competition. :facepalm:

So I'm going to guess The Falgate Inn on the off chance that Smoggy is wrong and you went there yesterday. :default_drink_2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OldBerkshireBoy said:

You actually kept a folder of past pub photos!

I actually did, and they were named once I found out the answer. My knowledge of Broads pubs has been limited to the occasional visit for a meal. We pretty much never go into a pub to drink!! :default_rofl:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

OK, try this one 

Ok challenge accepted ... no idea ... considered whether it might be Oulton Broad somewhere as you just might have ended up there this evening. But I'm going to go for The Lion at Thurne! :default_rofl:

• Like 1

Well I don’t think you went all the way to Beccles so how about Reedham. And the Reedham Ferry? I tried to zoom in on the photos on the wall! 😂

Seriously I have absolutely no idea. It will be a late night if we sit here playing guess every pub you can think of on the southern Broads. :default_rofl:

Somebody … anybody … HELP! :default_drink_2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1