Rip Maddison.

BrundallNavy

I’m so sorry Doug. They do become such a huge part of our lives, don’t they. Such a cute little dog, especially when she was a puppy.

I feel a bit insensitive posting so much about Pozzick at this time. Do PM me if you find it so. 

Thank you everyone for the kind words. We got Maddie just after we moved in together 14 years ago.  She was always a happy dog as long as she could be near you, she took to boating as a pup when we had our sailing boat going down below when sailing and sitting on my lap when motoring.  When we got the mobo she would take pride of place on her cushion on the cockpit seat taking it all in and posing for the trip boats.   She even did the Belgium and Dutch canals and I remember one particular day when moored in Antwerp, I took Maddie and Mollie for a walk and ended up getting lost and found myself in the gay district of the city. With 2 small white fur balls I must have looked attractive as someone asked me if I wanted a drink…

When we get Maddie ashes back some will be scattered on her beloved broads and we will raise her a toast tea of course as she was very much a teapot.

Sleep well Maddison our thoughts will never leave you.  

• Like 5
  • Love 4