NBN Calendar?

JennyMorgan

What makes a good picture? Lighting and mood, composition and impact, interest and subject, easy. Look for pictures that grab you by the short & curlies, pictures that scream 'The Broads'!

That said, it doesn't have to include wherries, sailing boats, wind-pumps, children in red anoraks, dogs or blonds, they are just bonus features!!

This project is for you, the members.

Absolutely, Peter.

Probably a majority of our members only ever cruise the Broads in an Alpha derivative, be it CC or FD.  If it's something you have enjoyed then please send it in!

Now I have the last 10 years of pics to look through.... after I've mowed both lawns and cut the hedges....

• Like 3

Unfortunately I haven't managed to get out  and about with my camera this year (for some strange reason?!) and I have a newish laptop and cant find any older pics... although this is from last year in one of our best moorings.. Unfortunately I don't think I quite got it good enough for a calendar but I have to submit something.. :)

post-28066-0-62381800-1411412752_thumb.j

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Got to say that I was wondering if there is sufficient interest & whether we should let this one quietly drop, at least for this year. We need thirteen good, attractive pictures, we haven't got them, yet. Other forums have their calendars, I thought it would be nice if we had ours too. It's up to you good folk, but, personally, I would like to see a calendar that we can be really proud of. Many people have framed pictures on their boats, be good if they wanted to replace those tired, faded prints with the ones from their calendars at the end of next year!

JawsOrca  where was your photo taken please?

My sunset one was taken at malthouse (Ranworth) broad summer before last :) The broads is brilliant for sunrise and sunsets :) (this boat one is our project which is here in rochester at the moment). 

David (Deebee) please submit away. I think we have a good 4 to 6 weeks left before we need to send to print? Come on all submit away..