A Little White Mermaid Fender

SweetKingfisher1

:River Police  :River Police Ok, yes I did buy a little white mermaid fender, but it was for Ian (ChelseaIan14) as part of his Birthday present (he is 60 today cheers ). 

Our lady will fit in nicely :clap and will go on the port side at the rear of the boat  :rolleyes:, as we do need a new fender to replace the old one.

I could not get a pink mermaid over here, but Alan (JawsOrca) has said he would buy a tin of pink paint  :norty: .

Regards

Marina   :Stinky post-30102-0-86667100-1427143727_thumb.jpost-30102-0-08609300-1427143749_thumb.j

• Like 4

Hi everyone many thanks to all who sent me best wishes for my birthday,we are on the boat tomorrow moving to chadgrave on saturday via redeem,so if you see us,perhaps Marina will buy you a sherry.Sixty + no probs,not sure about the next one 70.

Ian :wave  :teddy:  :mouse:

post-30102-0-89532700-1427660388_thumb.jpost-30102-0-74729000-1427660421_thumb.jA great weekend on the boat and cruising on the river this weekend and we / I have put our lady (the little mermaid) on the boat  :wasted:

Chedgrave / Loddon great places for food and drink and we would recommend to give the Kings Head Restaurant a try and The White Horse cheersbar . 

We will be up again in three weeks to be there for Alan and Dave (JawsOrca) on there big day (only in case a helping hand is needed)  :Stinky .

Regards

Marina   :Stinky

• Like 2