Greetings from Merseyside

DaveT

Hi Everyone

Just joined the forum having enjoyed the articles and posts  for some time.

My boat is a Bounty 34 cc, now nearly 30 years old, based on the Saone in Burgundy, and am looking forward to contacts with like minded spirits/old tars etc and other owners.

I have already posted a question in the technical section and am looking forward to responses

My first boating experiences were on the Broads as a teenager, which I recall with great affection. 

DaveT

• Like 2

Oh Yuk Iain, do you eat that? :shocked

Hi Dave, a very warm welcome aboard from me  :wave  as you can tell by some posts on this Forum some of us are not quite the full ticket, you don't have to be mad to belong on here but it does help Lol

Grace

• Like 5

OMG Noooooo :norty:  Grace, just thought I would let you see one! :naughty:  Yes David, we let Grace out in her high heeled bath chair at the end of each month! She is a Mods worst nightmare, always Shoeing here or Shoeing there!!! :naughty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 4

As Grace has said, you don't have to be mad to belong on here, just don't mention SHOES.  We were definitely not mad before we joined, BUT WE ARE NOW!  Welcome  :wave

Geoff,

There are a considerable number of very clever level headed forum members who are not mad. The trick is finding and pointing them out! :naughty:

cheers Iain

• Like 3

Like Eric I am also sane and level headed, it's the little green man that lives under my bed that tells me otherwise, but don't worry I don't believe him :naughty:

Geoff, try tap dancing at the same time, I find it helps with the singing  :naughty:

Grace

• Like 4

argh burgundy .......is that the red river ?

hello from inbreed land to frog land

say hello to axuerre and Chablis and migeene for us

we too did wark and live there for a very little while .......

lokie loki  olike lokiie.....

eeehh upp dave ....

• Like 1