Is it a Boat? No...a Plane...No a.....

.....Static Caravan.....Yes! After feeling right down in the dumps, I spied as you do, a bargain top of the range Platinum Caravan, in Lancashire, Morecombe, for hire. An area I know well from my cricketing days.  :dance

So sair leg and awe, Ruth and I are off on Saturday morning, for a week. All being well, will meet up with Keith (Coowee) and Lisa his lady wife on Sunday.

I shall be heading also to N Wales for a day to my late Mums resting place in Prestatyn. Hopefully I will be able to keep in touch with free WIFI or my 3 Dongle. 

If I can't get a signal, I am sure you will ALL be well behaved on the Forum  :angel:  A Mod can dream! :cry

cheers Iain.

• Like 3

Have a brilliant trip Iain..!! Stay away from the pubs we all really know it was a pub brawl and not Clives poor boat ;)

cheers

Pub Brawl at 9am? Anyway i've never done wan of them Alan lol  As for Clive's £150,000 poor boat, I DO hope that FE has been re-sited! 

cheers Iian

• Like 2

Erm dont get too attached to this static caravan malarky Iain

We want you back on the broads

cheers

Ray & Carole

Hi Ray,

Me too! But not till this leg is much better. Its always my first port of call on my Lappy to see what deals and prices are available. I will be back, and hopefully at one of the Meets.

It would be nice to put faces to screen names. I am even looking at ways of avoiding the A17 next time lol

The modern caravan is deffo home from home at the top of the range end, but, it will never match a boating holiday IMHO.

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

Hi folks,

Well I am in my cumfy caravan, weather not bad at all. and of course I have a signal, of sorts  :dance

Will dip in when I can.  I see, so far, you are nearly all behaving.  :clap

Take care, have fun on the rivers!

cheers Iain

• Like 4

Hi Iain,

Glad to hear you are settled in and the weather is better than in Sheffield, we have had rain since early evening yesterday in some shape or other.

If the Clarkes shoe shop is still there on the front they do have offers on from time to time.

Can you let us know if the Eric Morecambe statue has been returned since it was damaged last year?

Regards

Alan