NBN are pleased to announce the 2015 Photo Competition

BroadScot

:camera: NBN Pleased to announce 2015 photo competition!  :camera:

Following interest (and the kind efforts of Peter (JennyMorgan) cheers) last  year we are pleased to announce that we will be conducting a photography competition this year!  13 pictures will be picked by you and other members and will go into a calendar which will be on sale in the autumn.

Pictures will need to be of a high quality.

Upload Pictures here:

calendarcompetition.thenorfolkbroads.net

Post submitted on this thread will not be included :)

Closing Date: TBC

Rules:

No cheating and using past ones which other members have taken  :naughty:  :norty:

You can submit as many photo's as you like!  On or around the Norfolk and Suffolk Broads.

By submitting pictures obviously you agree to them being used in the calendar and/or other NBN advertising.

:camera: Happy Snapping!  :camera:

cheers Iain

• Like 2

Iain,

You've managed to confuse me  (easily done)

The title of this thread states the 2015 photo competition.

You then go on to say that the calendar would be available in the autumn of 2016 !

Are they being printed or is each one individually painted ?      lol

Jeff

Hi Dave, 

I cannot see why you cannot re-enter the pics you took in April etc. But may require confirming from a higher authority.

In saying that, I will be entering older pics, as I only get down now once a year.

cheers Iain

Hi Dave, I see no reason why you can't resubmit ones from last year ;) although you would need to upload them using the submission page (The submission page will check that they are a high enough quality for the printers :)cheers 

I coded the submission page yesterday but annoyingly when I uploaded it wont connect to the database, I've emailed the hosting company and hopefully they will soon click a button and it will all be working soon. I'll put a post up as soon as it's there :)

• Like 2

Ok Guys, I think it's working. 

Please still try and upload the largest quality image you have. So direct from your mobile phone or camera.  I'm not sure what it will do on a tablet so perhaps try on a computer.

Credit to Peter (JennyMorgan) for trying this last year. Fingers crossed this works this year :)

Upload your images here:

Back Soon

I need to do the image gallery so we can see what's been uploaded and a voting section but for now just get uploading!

Closing date: TBC.

The images will need to be landscape, and from a 10 megapixel camera or better (and taken at the camera's full resolution, if it's close to 10 megapixels)

Now before I start to send in any of my efforts ,  what does all that mean please.    What happened to take a snap with your box Brownie?

I have a Nikon D3200 - is what it produces in line with the instructions?

The images will need to be landscape, and from a 10 megapixel camera or better (and taken at the camera's full resolution, if it's close to 10 megapixels)

Now before I start to send in any of my efforts ,  what does all that mean please.    What happened to take a snap with your box Brownie?

I have a Nikon D3200 - is what it produces in line with the instructions?

That will be fine.. Just upload the picture from your camera's memory card without reducing it etc :)cheers

Hi Alan

I am having trouble uploading pictures, I have tried a few times with different files but am getting the following error message:

ERROR: You haven't entered your NBN Member Name. Please enter Your NBN Member Name name and try again.

ERROR: You haven't uploaded a picture or we are having problems reading that picture, Please upload a picture try again.

I have double checked my username, used JPEGs and the width is 3934 pixels.  Just a thought, is it because I do not have enough posts?