Riff Raff

fishtone

What, no riff raff on Wroxham Broad, you mean I can't cruise in there with my bottles of cider, lambrini and lager, dance on the roof of the Boat to the Birdie song, honestly, these hoity-toity lot don't know what they're missing :naughty: 

Grace

• Like 10

What, no riff raff on Wroxham Broad, you mean I can't cruise in there with my bottles of cider, lambrini and lager, dance on the roof of the Boat to the Birdie song, honestly, these hoity-toity lot don't know what they're missing :naughty:

Grace

They might just draw the line at the 'Birdy Song', 'Simon Says' will be a definite NO though. White slingbacks might draw a gasp of disapproval but wear a rugger shirt with the collar turned up and a big number on the back & you'll be well in! Having a carbon mast also helps!!

• Like 5

Could we not put something similar on the A12, A17, A11 etc on approach to Broadland !!!

At one time, near to Fakenham, was a very large notice asking whether Norfolk was the breadbasket of England or the dustbin of some unheard of place South of the Wash.

Grace

Oh Grace what you mean youve left the white stilettos and the white handbag at home, shame on you girl ....................

Charlie

• Like 1

Hi Alex,

Aye I know exactly what you mean, its the opposite as you near Carlisle on the way doon and the sun comes oot! :naughty:

Yes down here on the sunny? Ayrshire Coast, is brrrrrrr and mair brrrrrr August the first! aye right! :norty:

cheers Iain

• Like 2

Warm and sunny here in Norf Norfuk

Goats cheese and bacon tartlets (ex Liddle) and recommended

Salad, franks, hard boiled eggs, baby pots,

Remaining samphire from yesterday

Stuffed

G&Ts in front of TV

hope fully will be back on the boat shortly as Carole seems to be improving fingers crossed

And riff raffing

cheers

Ray & Carole

• Like 2

Thanks Iain

We had a big downer on Monday Carole could barely walk but our (very young) GP is excellent complete review of meds and within 48 hours Carole was well on the road back to recovery again even went to the local today.

We are on official holiday 14 Aug to 01 Sep so hoping to be boating and riff raffing (to keep on topic) both North and South, fingers crossed

cheers

Ray & Carole

• Like 2

Could we not put something similar on the A12, A17, A11 etc on approach to Broadland !!!

Sorry won't work... we have already established that most of the people aground on the mud flats, or the lower Bure, or heading out to sea cannot read. lol...

• Like 6