Dead webcams?

BuffaloBill

Yes, I was wondering the same thing, only I didn't want to be the first to ask the question and come across as a really sad person who has nothing to do all day long but look at the web cams :naughty: :naughty: Just kidding, I do really enjoy the web cams, hope they get fixed soon

Grace :kiss

I gather the problem is , someone who frequents the Yacht Club is a bit like my old Mum ,  see a switch, turn it off, even if it the freezer.      So when whoever packs up at the weekend , they switch of everything, despite the web cam switches have a note on them and all goes blank,    I see they are just the same this afternoon, so may be he could not get down this weekend.

Edited by Hylander

• 2 weeks later...

As at 12.:45 04/11/15 I observed it was working @ Horning when the fisherman in the picture finally moved.

One problem in the winter is that the Horning has finished sailing from the end of October, so he who knows how it works possibly would only come down for the social functions or committee meetings  or working parties ( or any combination of them).

He also has a full time job and as we are a self help club all tasks are done by volunteers  when and if they can. The only paid staff is a cleaner once or twice a week.

3 hours ago, NorfolkNog said:

I've not seen that one before, good 'innit :grin:

Blissfully quiet on the river too - winter is definitely the time to be out :party:

Compare that with the summer! :eek:

Hello Howard,

Here is a link to the webcams that are featured on the forum in our information pages, there are a couple that are not working at this time.

http://www.thenorfolkbroads.net/forum/forum/124-webcams/

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2015, 4:05:02, NorfolkNog said:

1 hour ago, Hylander said:

I see Barns camera is permanently stuck now and one of the Horning cameras, together with the Potter Heigham web cams, that is showing one of those.     We are doing well.

Hello Monica,

The Barnes Brinkcraft camera is down for maintenance according  to the Norfolk Live website.

Regards

Alan