I'm a hero

Poppy

Frank, the round thing is called a mud weight, if you throw that out to rescue JM you could quite possibly kill him lol. A 100% male and blonde, sounds good to me :kiss 

,In answer to your question JM, No I haven't, have you? :naughty:

Grace

• Like 1

Woods rum for me, and a pint of Adnams Broadside. Frank, I wonder what you will think of our Norfolk & Suffolk beers? We don't tend to have 50mm of phizz & froth on top of our ales, and we have even less on our ciders. When you go to an English pub you will need to go to the bar to order your drink, no buxom waitresses will come to your table. 

10 hours ago, Gracie said:

Now Frank, here's your first lesson in English......

God created Adam

God created Eve

One day in the garden of eden Adam asked God * God Eve is so beautful but why did you make her so dumb?" God answered "So she would love you, my son" lol :naughty:

Grace

And what part did God create her from ?  

http://news.discovery.com/history/religion/eve-was-created-from-adams-penis-bible-scholar-151230.htm

So it's not true that men's brains are kept there, is it Gracie ?  If it was , there'd be no such thing as a 'dumb blond'   :naughty:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HakunaMatata said:

if she is boxum..doesn't matter to me  i got that at home...but the heck 50mm  .... we use real glasses .. 50mm .. thats some moisture at the bottom of a glas :-)

I have a 2.5 litre stein, but I don't know that I would want to drink from it, phew!

I wonder what our new friend will make of our small beer glasses, flat English beer which is best served at room temperature and lack of table service? Oh, and lack of beer mats. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JennyMorgan said:

50mm

Now i got it...50mm are less than 2 inches this is why i got it wrong.. I am not into beer.. but what i do like is the pint.. this is what i call Glas..I think i will as ofthen struggle using the imp. Values as you would struggle with the metrics.