Sutton Staithe Hotel

boycee

Just to let you all know that The Sutton Staithe Hotel has changed hands and is now being run by Mark & Graham Pressman of Pressman Leisure Ltd. According to Rod Owen there is a sign confirming this with a message welcoming all customers old and new to visit when they can.I am unsure if the hotel has been purchased or rented but the former appears to be favourite.

Damion has gone to pastures new in Gods country(should please Griff) where he will be managing a number of pubs & nightclubs for the guy who owns them- based in Selby I do believe.

Understand from Rod that the new management want to retain all the current staff which is good news for both them and us as IMHO they are all hard working and efficient.

D'ont know any more yet but will be down in 3 or 4 weeks when I will know more

Boycee

cheersbar

• Like 6

The Gas Terminal January Luncheon for the over sixties of the immediate villages was changed this year. It had been at Sutton Staithe for years but was held at Northrepps Cottage.

Maybe the change of ownership was ongoing at the time causing a change of venue.