A Little Ray Of Sunshine

Timbo

My little ray of sunshine, to brighten my day. I attended school sports day this morning to watch my Gracie Tatie run and jump and play. Three thirds and a second place but her team won the overall trophy which she collected. I hope she brightens your day as much as she does mine!

18619924_10158705460395564_4512285451880515236_n.jpg

• Like 20

42 minutes ago, Bedslad said:

You must be a very proud dad.

well done Gracie

Now that's made my day Bedslad!  I am very proud indeed...but a proud Grandad, well a proud Timbo to be exact, owing to us having a surplus of Great Grandads still with us and Gracie has always called me Timbo.

The only time it's caused any trouble was at her nursery school leaving concert, where the head teacher thanked all the 'Mummies and Daddies and Grandmas and Grandads' for coming.

"And Timbo's!" said a little voice from the kids. "Don't forget the Timbo's!"

• Like 7

On 26 May 2017 at 8:39 PM, Timbo said:

Now that's made my day Bedslad!  I am very proud indeed...but a proud Grandad, well a proud Timbo to be exact, owing to us having a surplus of Great Grandads still with us and Gracie has always called me Timbo.

The only time it's caused any trouble was at her nursery school leaving concert, where the head teacher thanked all the 'Mummies and Daddies and Grandmas and Grandads' for coming.

"And Timbo's!" said a little voice from the kids. "Don't forget the Timbo's!"

Never forget the Timbo's 

2 hours ago, chameleon said:

impossible, god knows how hard I tried

52 minutes ago, Polly said:

Keeps you staring into the darkness does it Mike?:shocked

Poor Mike, he's only twenty minutes down the road and gets...VISITED! A bit like the Sixth Sense, except he sees Timbo's! :naughty:

• Like 2

When our eldest granddaughter was about 6 years o!d we went to her birthday party. An en tertainer had been hired to keep the little perishers amused. My son in law went missing part way through . The entertainers "party trick" was to organise the kids to do s play which they would perform to the collecting parents . It was at this point my husband found just why my son in law had vanished An adult man was required to play the king of the fairies! In thee absence of dad Granddad was deemed to be the perfect choice. Less like a fairy king than my poor  husband you are unlikely to find! I think he has just about forgiven our son in law (the granddaughter is now/21!)

Carole

• Like 1

1 hour ago, addicted said:

An adult man was required to play the king of the fairies! In the absence of dad Granddad was deemed to be the perfect choice.

Now it's little gems like that which have a habit of sitting in the back of my mind and coming out when least appreciated. :):):) 

• Like 1

If you ever meet my husband I strongly recommend you don't address him as king of tbe fairies!

Carole

When our eldest granddaughter was about 6 years o!d we went to her birthday party. An en tertainer had been hired to keep the little perishers amused. My son in law went missing part way through