Maiden Voyage

Elisamoose

wonderful .... more please.

I had a banner that asked me to update the driver but it was working without.

a friend on facebook posted that he updated something on youtube yesterday

and lost all of his degree work on his mac comp so im wary.

old member aquaholic

yesterday at 8.19

Not having a good day my Mac has been hacked and malware has deleted all my files when I say all my files I mean all of them every document photo video presentation and my uni work trying to recover what I can but struggling anyone with YouTube downloader do not update it it is corrupted

19hrs ago

bugger bugger bugger, 12 hours on and still no recognizable files recovered. I have 3 websites content lost and all my uni work from this year, including a presentation required in shortly but more importantly my draft dissertation, I have time to restart it but its a lot of work as it will all need re-writing, referencing and al the UMLs redoing, hoping to have another stab at it tomorrow but if I cannot get them back I will be a very long 20 hour days to catch up for the next month. large scotch I think.

poor dave

54 minutes ago, diesel falcon said:

Hi, and welcome to the forum, i think we did see you over the weekend, we arrived at surlingham ferry ph, at around 4 ish, good friday  to sun morning, boat looks good, just really need to polish mine not been touched this spring yet!! or all winter!:wave

Well get on with it :naughty:

• Like 1