The Ignorant People We Have In Norfolk....

Poppy

Our lady who runs the cattery once had a larger business on the site, it ran for years with large dogs down to tiny pooches and, of course, cats. 

The place is across the fields from a village, and someone moved in who complained about the big dogs barking. Result, business ordered to downsize taking only yapper type dogs and cats. 

Now, surely they knew there were large kennels there?

• Like 1

NO really? are people serious? we have loads of kids round where we live that are causing damage to our cars, we are moving, we are not going to the local council to get a "No ball games" sign on the road or anything, it's us with the problem so we are leaving.

A bit of area research I think would have helped with that Pauline but y'know lol

• Like 2

The trouble with the whinging ninnies that make these complaints is that it gives them a modicum of control. Even if the accused is innocent of the accusations they feel constrained in their day to day activities in case the ninnie raises further complaints.

I know how they feel because I'm currently subject to such a complaint from a neighbour who I previously respected.

I'm not sure how things will progress but on the plus side ..... further down the line ...... they will have to provide proof of my causing a nuicance.

I hope if their complaint is proved to be unfounded they will be subject to the sort of fines that I will be subjected to if I am found guilty!!!!

• Like 1

Hi Grace .... Now there's an idea guaranteed to provide revenge!!

No, I could end the ordeal by killing my faithful old friend ..... before you report me for murder ...... he's a dog.

But I rather think that is what my neighbour wants. He is disturbed by loud barking (he's a GSD .. the dog not him) however I'm at home all day and rarely go out these days so I am mystified when these extended bouts of barking actually occur.

During the tirades of foulmouthed abuse and threats he has subjected me to over the garden fence I think it was a toss up between reporting me for cruelty or noise abuse.

Anyway I hope his action has given him peace of mind, as for me it has created one of those annoying head worms that slowly burrow through your mind surfacing usually at the dead of night guaranteeing a most unsatisfactory sleep.

Still I heep repeating to myself 

I :love my neighbour and want to give him a big :kiss

• Like 1

Sorry once again, Smelly, I don't mean to make light of your situation, some people will complain just about anything as this thread has proved. A few years ago we lived in a flat, the woman underneath us knocked and complained that she could hear our toilet flushing, My husband said to her "Would you prefer we don't use the toilet and go take a leak in the grounds?", she had no answer for that one lol

Grace

• Like 5

4 hours ago, smellyloo said:

The trouble with the whinging ninnies that make these complaints is that it gives them a modicum of control. Even if the accused is innocent of the accusations they feel constrained in their day to day activities in case the ninnie raises further complaints.

I know how they feel because I'm currently subject to such a complaint from a neighbour who I previously respected.

I'm not sure how things will progress but on the plus side ..... further down the line ...... they will have to provide proof of my causing a nuicance.

I hope if their complaint is proved to be unfounded they will be subject to the sort of fines that I will be subjected to if I am found guilty!!!!

Whipround for Smellyloo everyone-no-sit down miss whiplash, not your kind this time! 

Hope it sorts itself out Smellyloo!

• Like 3