Christmas

Gracie

I have just been informed by a lovely lady member that yesterday was six months until Christmas, I am not naming names or anything, I wouldn't do that to you Jean :naughty: :kiss

The pesky one has a migraine if we mention the C word in November, when he sees this he'll have ruddy kittens:hiding: xmas2

Grace

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, Gracie said:

The pesky one has a migraine if we mention the C word in November, when he sees this he'll have ruddy kittens

Yes Grace, and pups too ! :naughty:This is blasphemy of the highest order! two gunsJust taken six paracetamol, due to a blinding migraine, all your fault ...... JEAN !:norty::naughty:   JM spot on, book your boating holiday for Yultide and skiing holiday at Aviemore for Hogmanay!:party:

cheersIain

• Like 5

Ah well ... now my secret is out I might as well make it worth my while. Was out shopping for my son's birthday this morning and spotted the ideal gift for my daughter ... for Christmas. Might have to go back later in the week and buy it.

But don't blame me for planning ahead. I have already seen 2017 calendars on sale ... just can't quite remember where.

xmas6 xmas4

:hiding:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Ah well ... now my secret is out I might as well make it worth my while. Was out shopping for my son's birthday this morning and spotted the ideal gift for my daughter ... for Christmas. Might have to go back later in the week and buy it.

But don't blame me for planning ahead. I have already seen 2017 calendars on sale ... just can't quite remember where.

xmas6 xmas4

:hiding:

I feel another migraine coming on! :naughty:

cheersIain

• Like 5

"Christmas" it's only 6 months since the last one, lol

Mind you, there are still a few houses that have their Christmas decorations up from last year.... hardly worth the effort on taking them down now.

A lot of us haven't even been on holiday yet !

• Like 1