Scorcher!

JennyMorgan

Not a hint of white in the sky at the moment, summer's here, at last! We took our grandson to Pettits of Reedham yesterday, so very hot, even the meerkats took to sunbathing!

P7180954.jpg

By the way, if you have children one to ten years old then I reckon it's a darn good day out, we thoroughly enjoyed it, even the heat!

Bang next door to the Humpty Dumpty brewery and shop, hic!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

Not a hint of white in the sky at the moment, summer's here, at last! We took our grandson to Pettits of Reedham yesterday, so very hot, even the meercats took to sunbathing!

P7180954.jpg

By the way, if you have children one to ten years old then I reckon it's a darn good day out, we thoroughly enjoyed it, even the heat!

Bang next door to the Humpty Dumpty brewery and shop, hic!

Are you sure JM the meercat had not been at the brewery next door also ! :naughty: Comparing a brewery dot com hic!cheersbar

cheersIain

• Like 2

I've sailed with a water temperature of around 37C!!! the air temperature was 50C. The rescue boat on the longer races used to carry crates of bottled water to be given out.

I couldn't cope with that sort of Heat stress these days.....

Hi Folks

Sorry for the delay. The pub is called the Goodmanham Arms. Idyllic village pub situated roughly between York and Hull. Good Beer Guide listed, CAMRA pub of the year with its own brewery and guest beers. 

Highly recommended if you are ever up in the land of the flat caps and ferrets! cheersbar

2016-07-19_14.42.51.jpg

2016-07-19_11.36.01.jpg

• Like 4

It's hell. what some men have to go through to go sailing when conditions are better than perfect. SWMBO, M-in-laws, sisters, the Queen, the prime minister, all female, all telling us men what to do, Fortunately my SWMBO likes sailing. Time to make a stand, if you dare!