Two Years And Counting !

BroadScot

Hi All,

Well its my second anniversary today, being a Pesky Mod :naughty: on the NBN.:party: Two years ago today,John our intrepid "Admiral," he of beer mat and sticker fame, invited yours truely to join the other side, and be a Moderator on here.

I have enjoyed every minute of it.....so far, even the "jokes" section :naughty: It has been a learning curve, still is ! 

You really are a wonderful compendium of members, from our blonde bombshell to our DOMs and those in between, like the chocaholics, yep we sure have a mixed bunch, but you are all, great fun to me, especialy just now, when I have not been able to get out much, the old legs have been norty !

Do please enter into the forum, don't just read, you never know it may be the next scoop thread !:party:

Kindest regards to all NBN nembers :wave

cheersIain

• Like 13

My word two years? TWO? YEARS? I mean what offence could Iain possibly have committed to warrant a sentence like that? Well then... it's three times as long again as he would have got for keeping a brothel. It's the maximum sentence under the mental health act for mistreating the patients. I'd say he got what he deserved! :naughty:

Keep up the good work Iain!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Timbo said:

My word two years? TWO? YEARS? I mean what offence could Iain possibly have committed to warrant a sentence like that? Well then... it's three times as long again as he would have got for keeping a brothel. It's the maximum sentence under the mental health act for mistreating the patients. I'd say he got what he deserved! :naughty:

Keep up the good work Iain!

Tim,

Two years is nothing compared to the fortyone years this time next monday of happy wedded bliss! :dance

That should keep SWMBO happy for another year ! :dance

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...